When considering your options for breast surgery, body surgery, facial surgery, or surgical treatments for men and women, we have you covered. The Virginia Center for Plastic Surgery offers tailored treatments and dedicated service from our skilled surgeon and experienced team. During a consultation, we can discuss your options for plastic surgery in Fairfax to address your specific goals and achieve your ideal appearance. Contact us today to take the first step toward looking and feeling your best.
Popular Plastic Surgery Procedures in Fairfax
Our clinic offers many of the leading medical and cosmetic plastic surgeries, including the following:
- Breast surgery, including breast augmentation, breast implant surgery, breast implant removal, breast lift, combination breast lift with implants, and breast reduction.
- Body surgery, including tummy tuck, fat transfer, liposuction, mommy makeover, surgery after weight loss, thigh lift, and upper arm lift.
- Facial plastic surgery, including eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty), facelift, facial scar revision, lip enhancement, otoplasty, and rhinoplasty.
- Specialty male plastic surgery, including gynecomastia treatment, liposuction, rhinoplasty, facelift, eyelid lift (Blepharoplasty), and brow lift.
If you want to learn more about these procedures, contact our experienced plastic surgeon, Dr. Desman, for an initial consultation.
Ideal Candidates for Plastic Surgery
You may wonder what makes a good candidate for your desired surgery or whether you should seek surgical enhancements in general. In general, the following attributes make someone a good candidate for our surgical procedures:
- Adults in generally good health with no serious or chronic health conditions
- Non-smokers or those willing to quit smoking at least for several weeks before and after surgery as prescribed by our plastic surgeons
- Not pregnant or breastfeeding
An initial consultation about your desired plastic surgery treatment in Fairfax can help you better understand if the procedure is right for you. Dr. Desman will review your medical history and goals to discuss which plastic surgery treatments may be ideal.
Booking Your Initial Consultation
During your initial consultation, we will get to know you and your unique needs and devise a tailored strategy. Depending on your needs, we may recommend a surgical procedure, a combination of procedures, or one of our highly effective non-surgical cosmetic treatments.
If you are a good candidate for plastic surgery, we will also explain the procedures, risks, and results of your chosen procedure. You will learn when you will feel good after surgery, when you will look good after surgery, and when you will be back to normal. This will ensure that you are prepared and well-informed before your surgery. This is the ideal time to discuss any questions you may have with our knowledgeable plastic surgeon.
Finally, our surgical team in Fairfax will provide you with tailored recommendations and personalized guidance to prolong the results of your procedure.
Combining Plastic Surgery Treatments
If you are considering multiple plastic surgery procedures for a full-body transformation, it could be safer and more cost-effective to combine them. Combining your surgeries into one procedure may:
- Reduce the risk of each surgery
- Drastically reduce the downtime and recovery time of each surgery
- Be more budget-friendly than pursuing each surgery separately
During your consultation, Dr. Desman will discuss the feasibility and benefits of combining multiple plastic surgery procedures.
Revitalize Your Appearance with Plastic Surgery in Fairfax
Our expert surgical team has significant experience performing plastic surgeries for the face, breast, and body. We are passionate about serving our patients with world-class medical expertise and compassionate care.
To learn more about our options for plastic surgery in Fairfax, reach out to our clinic today. The Virginia Center for Plastic Surgery is here to help you attain the appearance of your dreams.